I am having vaginal bleeding and strong pains in my abdomen similar to menstration but I believe I am pregnant even though tests are showing that I am not.

I missed my period last month and it should be due around this time but I have been having symptoms of pregnancy over the past two and half weeks : stomach looks bloated, going to bed early, smell sensitivity, cramps in the moring, a littel nauseous at times, weight gained, and an increased appetite.

labebe452

Asked by labebe452 at 9:11 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Health

• you should go see your Doc.. I had early symptoms when I got pregnant.. But the cramping and bleeding might be you miscarring.. you should get seen right away..
    AirforceWife654

Answer by AirforceWife654 at 9:16 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• You should go to see a doctor, they can do a blood test to see if you are pregnant. You also could have other health problems.
    Honeybunny1

Answer by Honeybunny1 at 9:22 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• You are probably just having a nasty period because you missed one. There are other factors that can make you miss a period besides pregnancy. Most women have ovarian cysts that come and go, stress, changes in diet and activity, weight loss or gain, gosh the list goes on. If you took a bunch of neg tests you probably aren't. Unless you are soaking a pad every hour,or passing grey chunks, you are probably just having a heavier period which can really kick your ass!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:28 PM on Sep. 10, 2010