Are Muslims enraged over this?

"A Muslim activist and lawyer in the U.K. is calling on Muslims worldwide to burn U.S. flags outside American embassies on Sept. 11. The activist, according to CBS news, is considered a radical, and says his “international burn the Stars and Stripes Day” is in “direct retaliation” against pastor Terry Jones and his Florida church’s plan to burn the Koran on the same day."

I ask this wondering if it is just as bad for a radical Muslim to show his anger in this way as it is an American

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 9:13 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• The guy in Florida didn't "start" this, he just started his only crazy parade. They have been spreading their own hate all over the world for decades (I can provide proof for those that don't know how to google). They have been burning our flag all over the world for years...long before the pastor and his 35 MEMBER congregation got their 15 minutes of fame. This is just a convenient excuse they will use because they know we are so PC we will fall all over ourselves to appease.

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 9:31 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• It really doesn't take much to incite a riot among such a peaceful, loving religion. Kind of like any reason, is a good reason.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:01 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I haven't seen Christians slicing off heads..or making threats of doing such...::looks around:: nope don't see it..

Want to burn a Bible? Go for it..I don't care..I still have mine :)
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:29 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Sweet, we see Christians and Christianity bashed every day on here, and at worst you might get a verbal spanking. I hardly think you can compare that to the kind of violence we see worldwide.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 10:51 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Enrages and makes them think they are prefectly justified in slicing off a head or two because someone offended them..oh my..

Yeah peaceful my a@@
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:24 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• When everything from sneakers to stuffed animals to comics to frescos to beauty queens to fast-food packaging to undies serves as dry tinder for Allah's avengers, it's a grand farce to feign concern about the recruitment effect of a few burnt Qurans in the hands of a two-bit attention-seeker in Florida. The eternal flame of Muslim outrage was lit a long, long time ago.

When you see it all spelled out, you can see that EVERYTHING enrages muslims...

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Perspectives/Default.aspx?id=1162414

ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 10:13 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• It just proves that no matter how the world see's "one" Pastor . The muslim radicals are millions.
    standing

Answer by standing at 11:41 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• They are just as stupid and ignorant as the asshole that started this shit. Fuck em!
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 9:15 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I ask this wondering if it is just as bad for a radical Muslim to show his anger in this way as it is an American

Yes, they are both idiots and should be ignored.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:41 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I think having them burn our flags would be a welcome change over the norm of murdering our people. I would gladly send them some American flags to burn if it meant that no more Americans would die at their hands.

ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 9:59 PM on Sep. 10, 2010