I am pissed.....

Ok well my husbands brothers girlfriend was having problems so I was on her side to give her comfort. But anyway they was having relationship problems at the time and I was someone for her to talk to. And see my husbands brothers girlfreinds brother was dating my husbands sister and he was talking crap about my husbands sister one night when I was over at there house. And it got back to my husbands sister that I was talking crap about her not true im not like that at all. But anyway my husband knew his sister had a problem with me befor I did and earlier today we went to subway where his sister works at and my husbands mom was there and she was telling us about a letter my husbands sister had got in the mail and sister spoke up and said I dont want the whole fucking world to know my business. And she was talking bout me saying i tell her info and my husband didnt say shit to her and I am pissed he said he shouldnt say a thing

Heather9601

Asked by Heather9601 at 9:19 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• this is very confusing......
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:20 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Why doesn't your husband stand up for you to his family?
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 9:21 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• im a little lost
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 9:22 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• what I am trying to say is my husband jacob and his brother curtis and his brothers girldfriend.... But anyway curtis and brandy was having problems i tried to help her out but jacobs sister christy got mad and said someone told her i was talking shit about her when i wasnt and she got smart today and my husband wouldnt even take up for me he stood there and let her talk to me that way
    Heather9601

Comment by Heather9601 (original poster) at 9:27 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I am completely lost. Whos sisters, boyfriend, husband, sister, son, mother, father, brother, husband, wife.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:28 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Well your husband is an ass! He needs to stand up for you when he's family talks shit to you and as for you, you need to stay out of others peoples relationships and not get involved.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:29 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Ive learned the hard way when it comes to family, especialy in laws! Tell them you don't want to know and don't want to be put in the middle
    Honeybunny1

Answer by Honeybunny1 at 9:29 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Iwasnt like all in there stuff i just went around her to see how she was doing and stuff like that i never gave my input on anything all I was there for was for us to hang out we was friends befor all this even happened....
    Heather9601

Comment by Heather9601 (original poster) at 9:32 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Good luck on your situation it seems very confusing. I understand what you mean by your husband not standing up for you sometimes mine wont stand up for me in front of his mom. I think he's scared of her sometime but he should really be scared of me instead lol jk
    MelSwim7

Answer by MelSwim7 at 9:42 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• well if you were friends with her than you should talk to her & prove to her that you didnt talk crap about her & for your hubby is wrong for not sticking up for you in front of his family you are his wife but i hope everything works out for you good luck
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 10:04 PM on Sep. 10, 2010