im slightly concerned

DH and I have a teenage son, this evening after work I made dinner and cleaned up and hopped in the shower, hubby jumped in with me, we started fooling around and went into our bedroom and made love for about 30-40 minutes. When I opened the door my son was standing by the door, this is the third time last saturday DH and I had sex in like the mid morning we thought our son was still sleeping and I got in in just my bra and thong to open the door to go to the bathrom and he was at the door. Then again around 2 in the afternoon, DH and I had sex again and again when we finished he was standing at the door. What is gonig on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• He's a boy who has reach adolescence and sex is intriguing even if it is his own parents. Have DH speak to him about sex privacy and if you are comfortable with it give him a playboy.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:29 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I would maybe stop having sex when your son is home. I guess in my opinion if I were a teenage boy, I wouldn't want to hear/see my parents have sex.
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 9:34 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• My healthy teenage son used to watch his older sister undress through the crack in the door. I was constantly getting on to him about it. He was 13 at the time. I finally had my husband talk to him and he gave him some pictures or something, I didn't want to know! But it stopped after that. He is curious. Boys are perverted at this age!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• your son is curious about sex
    lifeisgreatbut.

Answer by lifeisgreatbut. at 9:37 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Wow, I wouldn't even know how to handle this. I raised 4 sons and while I am sure they knew we had sex they certainly didn't want to hear it or see it or think about it. I probably would have taken them to counseling if they were doing things like your son and I'd definetly stop having sex while my son was home. All teen boys are not perverted enough to want to see their mom in their underwear, hear their parents having sex or spy on their teenaged sister. Those are things disturbed people do, IMO.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 10:50 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Don't not have sex when your child is home, like another poster said. Your TEENAGE son is just being curious. YOU need to talk to him about boundaries, respect and that it is ok and normal for parents to have sex. And about privacy. I have a teenage son and there is no way I would stop having sex unless he wasn't home. I would NEVER have sex then...he is 14 and always home. WOW!! Parents don't stop being human and sexual because they have kids.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:34 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I don't think that stopping sex is the answer. I would flat out ask my son, "dude, why are you standing at the door?" and see what he says. My son would answering me honestly. Maybe he will have questions that you can answer for him. It may be a little weird for you to start the conversation but doesn't feel a little strange when you walk out of your room and there he is? I wouldn't start the conversation when you catch him but maybe later in the day. You could just say "I noticed you standing outside the door, what were you doing?"
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 11:46 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• yeah I'd talk to my DS about privacy and appropriateness. Thats some Dad needs a chat with his son about.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 6:52 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Get a damn LOCK for your door!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Ummm he is obviously curious about things. I would be having sex at times that he is not going to be loitering in the hallway..
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 10:22 AM on Sep. 11, 2010