cramps

I am 16 weeks and 5 days. I have some cramping in my pelvic area. I went to er and they checked the heart beat and the heart beat was strong. And I don;t have an infection. But they said bed rest until I call my doctor Monday. What would u think?

lifeisgreatbut.

Asked by lifeisgreatbut. at 9:27 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i had a lot of cramping around that time and my dr said it was stretching. He told me if I don't have any bleeding don't worry. If it continues to bother you make sure you continue to tell the dr. at your appoitments. There are lots of wierd pains and aches in pregnancy. Take it all in stride and tell your dr when you are worried. Don't be afraid to ask!
    ErinT

Answer by ErinT at 10:52 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I had the same problem but at about 20 weeks. The said it was due to stress and not getting enough fluid I ended up being dehydrated. The dr told me that alot of women get cramps just from their skin and everything stretching. It probably isnt nothing to worry about as long as you arent having any bleeding
    deliamomma09

Answer by deliamomma09 at 9:32 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I would say its stretching or round ligament pain
    JaLayah

Answer by JaLayah at 1:12 AM on Sep. 11, 2010