What would you do?

I'm watching What would you do? on ABC...and the first one was a woman with a baby, she has a car that won't start unless you take a breathalizer, she asks people to take it for her, even though she's had a few drinks, so she can take her baby 'just down the road'. now, the baby was fake, obviously, and the girl was not drunk, it was all acting, to see what people would do, just for those of you who don't know about this show. Alot of men went ahead and did it for her, but no women did...they stepped it up a bit and she acted REALLY drunk, falling and stuff, and 3 ppl happened to be together, 2 women and a man, they refused to do anything for her, they were trying to figure out how to get her help, and one stepped back and called 911.

What would you do if someone asked you to take a breathalizer? with or without a baby, should that part even matter?

armywife43

Asked by armywife43 at 9:33 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would. I don't drink and drive.
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 9:37 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• No it shouldnt matter if she had a baby or not. hopefully people wouldnt do it anyway but seeing a baby in the back should trigger something in us to say no. I think we do stuff so much without thinking the whole thing thru. Someone who blew on it for her would maybe get home and think about the consequences later.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 9:38 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• you would take a breathalizer FOR her? even when she is driving a baby around? i'm thinking you missunderstood...i hope
    armywife43

Comment by armywife43 (original poster) at 9:40 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• No I wouldn't do that for anyone!
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 9:48 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I would call the cops but that is just me because I know right from wrong and I am married to a cop too. If she got caught she would lose her baby because those devices are only put in vehicles if you are a repeat offender of DUI's.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 10:44 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Nope I would never do it.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:22 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Not do it and call the cops.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:25 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• No I won't do it for anyone no matter what.
    SassyDee01963

Answer by SassyDee01963 at 11:22 AM on Sep. 11, 2010