When you were pregnant...

Did you have pain in your upper stomach?? I've had it for 4 days now. This is horrible! :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yep, when it happened to me the baby was dropping
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 9:41 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• yes i am 16 weeks and 5 days pregnant and i have pains there at times. It can be stretching pains and also pains if you are constipated. It's normal for me but everyone is different. I would tell your doctor but don't worry yourself cause its prolly normal.
    lifeisgreatbut.

Answer by lifeisgreatbut. at 9:41 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Well, I'm not even sure if I'm pregnant yet...so this would be early pregnancy. I've just been feeling funky lately.

Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 9:53 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Yes I do remember that, It was toward the middle to end of the pregnancy.
    cherylw993

Answer by cherylw993 at 10:14 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• every pregnancy is different, Once you find out if you are pregnant or not if the pains are still there tell your doctor.
    ErinT

Answer by ErinT at 10:49 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• If you don't even know if you are pregnant I would call your Dr because it could be any number of things like gall stones or an infection.
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 11:54 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Yeah I was hoping to go to this walk in clinic tomorrow. Ill see what the deal is. Thanks ladies :)
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 12:00 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I was having really bad pains in that area also. I went to the ER and they were Braxton Hicks and I found out I was dialated 1 cm and 50% effaced. So I guess it depends on how far along you to determine what the pains can be.
    1stimeMomover30

Answer by 1stimeMomover30 at 1:04 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I have pain under my ribcage now that I am 32 weeks but didnt have any upper belly pain before now. You can always call your doc to make sure its normal.
    JaLayah

Answer by JaLayah at 1:11 AM on Sep. 11, 2010