Sex In Pregnancy?

I'm allways worried that having sex is gunna cause like a misscarige or something. lol
im 14 weeks pregnant
is it totally safe to have sex when your pregnant

Kara.l

Asked by Kara.l at 9:50 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yes as long as you are enjoying it then go ahead, i had that luck w/my 1st pg , now my 2nd hells to the no, it hurt so much we stopped having sex at 4 months.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 9:52 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• oh nd as long as u are having no complications
    gabby06

• yes you are fine to have sex during pregnancy drs actually encourage it alot especially the farther along you get cuz it helps your cervix get ready and it relieves a hormone that helps with childbirth
    deliamomma09

Answer by deliamomma09 at 9:53 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• 100% as long as you have a normal pregnancy! If you are high risk or know of any complications then def. double check with doc. but if everything is normal then you can have sex up to the point of labor starting(I was told to have sex when cont. 1st started to help speed them up)
    Nienna7477

Answer by Nienna7477 at 9:53 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Girl I has sex up untill I was about 7 months.
    sguy1983

Answer by sguy1983 at 9:53 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• it is. it can lead to spotting bc the cervix is swollen so rubbing up against it and cause it to bleed a little,unless your dr has put you on pelvic rest for other reasons its perfectly fine, i have a very long history of mc and sex has never caused one, and actually i didnt have sex for my pregnancies i lost bc i seemed to be more sick, and my two healthy pregnancies i had tons sorry tmi but they are both doing fine lol
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 9:53 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I was worried also since I lost 3 babies before. But sex wont cause a miscarriage. It's actually healthy for you in a way. I would do it slowly and romantic and wouldn't stop unless it hurts you. I am 16 weeks and 5 days now and been having sex since I was 4 weeks along and nothing happned to me. In fact sex is better for me now than before I ever got pregnant. Have fun girl and just take it slow.
    lifeisgreatbut.

Answer by lifeisgreatbut. at 9:54 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• But is it normal to get cramps after lol?
    Kara.l

Comment by Kara.l (original poster) at 9:56 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Of course sex is safe if you aren't high risk. I had sex up until I gave birth with my first two but this is my third and I am way older and in a high risk pregnancy and am not allowed to have sex because of possibly going into early labor. I did have sex in the beginning but at the beginning of my 3nd trimester was told no more sex.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 10:13 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• we had sex like normal untill like a month ago, it was irritating me "down there" and i was crampin afterwards sooo poor hubby is neglected now!...for me its jus not worth it, but ya if its not hurtin u or ur not bleeding or crampin rly bad after i say go for it!
    LilStacy

Answer by LilStacy at 11:12 PM on Sep. 10, 2010