Ladies with long,thick and curly/wavy hair,what is your favorite hair care products that leave your curls in control but not stiff and crunchy?

mom23ks

Asked by mom23ks at 8:46 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I just cut my hair but I have naturally curly and thick hair. I found that TIGI Catwalk Curls walk creme is awesome. I found it about six years ago and it keeps the curls soft, in control, defined, shiny, and it does not look as if you are wearing product. Oh and it does not weigh your hair down.

It is just under $14 for four ounces of it. You use so little of it each application that four ounces lasts you months at a time. I usually need to buy only two a year. It also smells devine!

Many times when I go to the salons to purchase it, it is sold out and there is good reason... IT IS A GODSEND!

If you purchase any, just remember to use really sparingly. Less is more with this product because it is so potent.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 9:59 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• My daughter had very thick, long, and wavy/curly hair until we cut it last year...and it could be a nightmare! She's a restless sleeper, so all that moving would create the worst snarls, and I used to spend way too much time having to get them out. I even took to braiding her hair every night. Then a lady in the bank told me to try Catwalk. It's by TIGI, and the product we used was Fast Fixx leave in conditioner. That stuff was magic! A few spritzes and her hair was shiny and soft and there was no frizz...even when it was humid. She doesn't need it as much now with her hair shorter, but I recommend it.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 2:01 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I preffer Redken's Ringlet. I have tried to over do it, to see if it would get crunchy. I was not sucessful. TIGI's products are also a great choice.
    wilbursdaughter

Answer by wilbursdaughter at 11:05 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I really love the smoothing products of Paul Mitchell for leave in products. I also use Frizz Ease by John Frieda you can get it at Target or WalMart. It is a little crunchy the first few hours but will last me for 2 days of style no problem. Try Wella's Liquid Hair Protein to help keep your hair healthy if you color it too.
    aidengrant07

Answer by aidengrant07 at 5:54 PM on Oct. 16, 2008