is he really mad at me?

I have been with this guy goin on 3 years now. We have sex like 1 somethime 2 times aweek. We are both fime with that. We have to much goin on right now to have sex all the time. N-e-way. Today I called him and ask if he got that phone call from the bank. He said no so I told them to call them on Monday to see what up and he got mad. Well after 5 min talkin about the back he asked me if we could have sex and I told him no. and I told him why ( pms) Well then he ask if I would give him a BJ and I told him no. He got mad about that. After we hold up and that was about 2:15pm I have not hard from him. I have been tryin to call him but nothing. So O called his mom line and dhe told me he was out with his friend. ( the funny this is he would have told me se was goin out so is he mad at me?)

sguy1983

Asked by sguy1983 at 9:51 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• Well you should know your own SO. So only you will know this. Good Luck!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:54 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• wow sorry i asked something like this
    sguy1983

Comment by sguy1983 (original poster) at 9:55 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• he does sound like he is mad but only you would know that
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 9:59 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• ask him. Some men are just sexual alot and may take it as rejection
    lovmyhubby

Answer by lovmyhubby at 10:03 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Your question isn't worded to where is is easy to understand what you are trying to tell us. If you are just asking if he is mad and isn't answering your calls then that is not something that anyone can answer personally because no one knows you or him and how you are in your relationship. He may or may not be. He maybe just busy. There could be a bunch of reasons why he won't answer. Only you know his behavior patterns.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 10:08 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• He's obviously avoiding you for some reason. Maybe he's not as okay with the lack of sex as you think he is.
    I know if my dh told me no everytime I asked him for something sexual and he was only giving it to me once a week, it would not be okay with me.
    You need to wait for him to call you then tell him you need to talk. Calling him obsessively isn't going to get you any where.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 10:16 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• He's mad because he's a big baby. He didn't get what he wanted, now he's ignoring you. Don't you see that?
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 10:29 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• don't ask us, we don't know the guy. Talk to him...now there's a novel idea!!
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 10:48 PM on Sep. 10, 2010