I REALLY HATE MY NIEGHBORS

So i had to move into a neighborhood that is considered low income cause we could no longer afford our place...due to hubby an i both lost our jobs when the company folded..
so far i live surronded by drug addicts,drug dealers,beggers, an nosy single women...

does anybody else have problems with their neighbors?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in General Parenting

• I thought when I moved into this apt complex that it was good enough, I couldnt have been more wrong, There was an on site manager, it was a tenant, who was a big drug addict. There where people coming in and out at all hours of the night. This one guy actually drove his motorcycle up the sidewalk all the way to the guys apt which was in the back. I did my best to lay low. I was cordial when I was outside but didnt really get into other peoples business. Even then, with only 25 units here it was hard to avoid. My kids and I lived there for 2 yrs before we where able to get to where we are at now. Plus it was a one bedrm appt and since I had two kids we slept on couches and stuff...good times, good times. Hopefully you wont have to be here too long,,,,hugs
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 10:11 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• ya but for me its the entire town of 84 people, they are really nosey and b*tch about every lil thing, we have 2 tvs on our porch they are broken and cant find any where to take them without having to pay and they complain, also complain about the kids toys in the yard, sorry they do forget to but them away sometimes its very annoying, my property mind ur own business!!
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 9:57 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• ugh i did, my apartments are okay the only thing is that they accept some kind of housing , im not sure ¬ that there is anything wrong w/that, hey id like to pay 200 of rent too, sometimes i hear them passing by bumping their radio or when management goes home they have parties late, good thing my lease ends in 3 months
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 9:59 PM on Sep. 10, 2010