What should I be testing for?!

As soon as we started to try to conceive a second child, my cycle decided to go WAY out of wack. I had a 40 day cycle and then a 25 day cycle and this one is still going at 34 days. The average cycle is 33-35 days. I had used OPKs and got what looked like positives the entire time. A few times I took a digital OPK as well and those came back negative. I never noticed the EWCM. I've heard conflicting thoughts on whether you will always notice this or not. I tested yesteday with a First Response and had gotten a negative. My question is should I buy another pregnancy test or buy another box of OPKS? Now I was wet "down there" for awhile when I should have ovulated and last week I was really dry and then about 2 days ago I started geting wet again. Is my body just trying to ovulate and just not cooperating?

EthansMomma129

Asked by EthansMomma129 at 8:47 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• No answers yet