How can I get the Dark spots out from my forehead and cheeks.?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:49 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Are these dark pores or darkening spots on the skin? If they are pores, look into a deep pore cleanser (avoid anything with alcohol in it, it will dry your skin). Exfoliate and try to wash your makeup off every night before bed.

If it's darkening patches of skin, I'd first get it checked out by a doctor to make sure it's not dangerous (skin cancer and such). It may be caused by age. In that case, your best bet would be a highlighting foundation (they are yellow in color). Dab it on the spots lightly, blend lightly, then cover with your foundation.
    MamaLion82007

Answer by MamaLion82007 at 9:30 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I have pigmentation spotting. My dermatologist said that a light glycolic peel 4 times would do the trick. Photo facials are good if you have light skin tone but since I have an olive complexion my dermatologist said my spots would come back. I tried lotions, but that didn't help.
    ogielove

Answer by ogielove at 11:06 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I have some info. that will help you!!!! I use Rodan+Fields Dermatologists Reverse line and was so blown away by the product that I now work for the co.! Our Reverse line addresses sun damage and will lighten, brighten, even out skin tone and fade the brown spots and hyperpigmentation caused by the sun! If you want to check it out online go to: http://jamieg.myrandf.com/
    I would love to give you more info. about this line or send you a free sample if you'd like. Please feel free to contact me if I can help you at all! Thanks...Jamie
    jrgorby19

Answer by jrgorby19 at 3:57 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• http://www.marykay.com/skincare/antiaging/10002640/10002640/default.aspx
    Check out the video here on the Mary Kay TimeWise® Even Complexion Essence.
    www.marykay.com/smcgarity1
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 10:18 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• momagarry

Answer by momagarry at 10:33 AM on Oct. 24, 2008