i had a c-section with my twins 8months ago is it normal to still have pain in that area????

i had twin boys in dec 2009 i still have pain where i got my c-section. is it normal to still have pain after that i mean being it is 8months later? i know when u have a c-section it takes your body at least a year to heal longer than someone who has a natural birth. does anyone ever experience this problem????

cute504dimples

Asked by cute504dimples at 10:03 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Health

• I have a spot that i've been numb since my first CS over 3 years ago. Everytime I have one, it takes me about a year before I can feel comfortable with lying on my stomach. The last CS I had (6 weeks ago) I could tell while they were doing the cutting and pushing and prodding that they were really ROUGH! I was horribly bruised and I'm still feeling tender down there as a result. It's taken a lot longer to heal than the first two times.
    Your not alone! Hope you continue to heal up! xo
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 10:07 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I had twins 6mos ago and i still get random twinges of pain in that area....granted im 10weeks pregnant right now but even before... they never lasted very long and they didnt floor me or send me to tears so I always figured it to be normal... my scar also randomly itches at times and still has numb areas. But evryone's different so if it concerns you give your doc a call and ask.. better safe than sorry. Hope this helps at least a lil!
    Mrs.Ren.Kutzler

Answer by Mrs.Ren.Kutzler at 10:06 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• i had my baby 7mnths ago and i still have some pain from time to time, like when i do yard work or do diff types of lifting..
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 10:05 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I had pain for about 6 months with my first and a little over a year with my second. Weird thing was, I was numb to the touch, but would still get weird shooting pains. i think its normal. Just went away after a while.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 10:07 PM on Sep. 10, 2010