labor signs

What are some signs that you will be having the baby soon?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:52 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• IF U LOSE UR MUCAS PLUG AND THEY SAY WHEN THE BABY DROPS IT CUD BE SOON
    kim2316

Answer by kim2316 at 8:55 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• i was 5 days late and it felt like the baby was never going to come the one night it was 2 in the morning and i had a pain in my back it didnt feel like contractions or anything it felt like i was laying on it wrong so i went and took a hot bath and got out and was drying of but i was stying wet down there sure enough it was my water i would have never thought my back pain was labor but the doc said that was back labor
    Anonymous

• I started having menstrual-like cramps that gradually increased in intensity and length throughout the night. I also had to go to the bathroom a few times... Sorry if TMI, but I had diarrhea, and the doctor said that it's your body's way of cleansing itself before labor. Before that night, though, I felt totally fine. I thought my son was comfy in there & in for the long haul! I had no warning signs until contractions started.
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 10:21 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Honestly, I knew that I would have my baby within the next day or 2 when I struggled, seriously struggled, to give myself a pedicure. That was my majoring nesting sign :)
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 12:19 AM on Oct. 16, 2008