I am looking for pregnancy clinics for my son's girlfriend

My 22 year old son and his girlfriend have becaome pregnant, and neither have insurance. I do not think they will qualify for medicade because they will reside with me. Where can they go for help?

Rhonda5868

Asked by Rhonda5868 at 7:48 AM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• even though they live with you she should still get medicaid, because she is prego :D, call dfacs, they will be able to help. also try the health dept. they can lead you in some good directions. but medicaid would be just for her and the baby, your son will not have insurance. but she should be covered since she is pregnant, i was working and qualified for medicaid once i found out i was pregnant. so good luck, also try your local pregnancy crisis centers, they might have or can get you info on what thier options are. and congrats on the new baby coming :D
    enjen

Answer by enjen at 8:28 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I know every student is differnt but in oklahoma it's called soonercare and she should qualify just because she's pg. We have medicaid here too so check to see if you have soonercare there. Good Luck!
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 10:19 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• she may also qualify for CHIP perinatal coverage if your state has CHIP
    amazon_jane21

Answer by amazon_jane21 at 1:17 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• doesnt matter if they live with you, they can still qialify.
    ChasesMommy0115

Answer by ChasesMommy0115 at 8:49 PM on Jul. 1, 2008