its not a period????... adult content

ok im like 8 days before my period is due to start and yesterday i had a lil spoting on my undies so i put on a pad and their was prob only like a teaspoon of blood....today ive felt a little crampy and very light blood when i wipe and sometimes the color is brown...what could this be?....since when im on my period it is heavy and lasts a week....is it due to stress and im just spoting or is this a sign of pregnancy?

mama2my2boys

Asked by mama2my2boys at 10:33 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Brown blood spotting just means that is it a very slow flow. There is nothing to be worried about there, sometimes it can be as dark as black and still normal. The brighter it is the quicker it flows. As for it being early, stress, hormones, anticipation all can play a part in being off schedule. Dont worry about it :0)
    fantasticfour

Answer by fantasticfour at 10:42 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• well normally when i start soon its starts out slow and then is a normal heavy flow....my periods are never this light....normally after the first few hours it kicks in full flow and im on bc pills so i know stress can cause it to start early i dont think it would be hormones since im on the pill....my only worry is that if this is my period then when im due to start and im taking the sugar pills im going to be ovualting... this happend before and i went to my doc to up the dose of the pill and he said that when this happens i can get pregant cuz the pill isnt working like it should,,,ugh
    mama2my2boys

Comment by mama2my2boys (original poster) at 10:53 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• maybe it's implantation bleeding! You might be pregnant I would test.
    Mrs.Josiewood

Answer by Mrs.Josiewood at 3:37 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• could be pregnancy, could be stress, could be your birth control, change in cycle, or even just your body getting rid of old blood and tissue (especially if it's brown).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:33 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• take a pee test either today or in a couple days and you may be able to tell
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:40 PM on Sep. 12, 2010