Anyone ever smoked any legal herbs? adult content

Just wondering, I have been looking at lots of different ones on the internet and was thinking about getting some. If you have tried it which ones is the best and is it really even close to marijuana?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Once, I over-cooked oregano in the oven...it smoked, but I'm sure that's not what you were thinking about!
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 10:57 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I smoked Salvia when it was still legal a few years ago. Other than that, nope. A few of my friends and co-workers said that Serenity (I think is what it's called) is pretty good and tastes really good. They say that it gets you "higher" than marijuana, but the effects only last from a few minutes to maybe an hour.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:12 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Oh crap nope. I am really missing out. OH well it would be a horrible warning to my teens if I did that stuff.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:05 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• tobacco comes to mind for some reason...
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 6:31 AM on Sep. 11, 2010