Does anyone find themselves still clipping Boxtops even though your kids are not collecting them?

My kids are all in the high school now and don't collect Boxtops but I still clip them and sometimes send them with my niece and nephews to take to school. Or sometimes I just drop them off at the elementary or middle schools.

marchar2002

Asked by marchar2002 at 10:59 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in

• i clipped them LONG before my kids started school... and still do!
    asil

Answer by asil at 10:59 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Lol, I was about to say, please send them to me! My son is in Kindergarten so I have many years of boxtop clipping ahead of me, but I did do the boxtop clipping way before he was born. I would drop them off at a local school or give them to a neighborhood child so that they could turn them in.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:01 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• My sons high school still collects them. But I have saved them for my friends kids when their school as contests.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:13 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• We homeschool and I still keep them. We donate them to the local grade schools.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:32 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• My son is still in elem and they do collect them. I don't buy many things that have box tops, but I do make a point of putting them aside for him to take to school.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 10:08 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I give them to my nieces and nephews. With all the budget cutbacks, schools can use all the help they can get!
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 7:46 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Collect and donate!!!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 10:29 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I'm still dealing with elementary and middle school, so I still collect them. The schools do 2 big pushes each year, so I save them all year long and set them aside for when they do the drives. I don't buy a ton of stuff that has them, but what I do, I save.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:00 PM on Sep. 13, 2010