I should be sleeping, silly me!

I should be going to bed, because I' m really tired. But I'm not, because the house is finally quiet and I've got me time! Anyone else do this?

Amber211

Asked by Amber211 at 11:12 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• *Raises hand* ME! It's a nightly thing lol. Plus, I have tons of homework this weekend, so sleep is the last thing on my "to-do" list :(
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:14 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• You'd better believe it! I take advantage of this "me time" to de-stress! And a little time alone with SO is definitely nice. (He has a friend over tonight, though, and my friend just left, so I'm on here! lol)
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:22 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I do the same thing on the weekends. I can't do it during the week because I get up at 4:30 a.m. for work and could never make it through the day
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 11:54 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Me too I am so stupid I even did it last night when my peeps were outta town.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:04 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• all the DaMN time. Like now haha
    andi2angel

Answer by andi2angel at 2:29 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• EVERY NIGHT...Guess that's one reason I always feel so tired and drained...because I don't get enough sleep.
    MamaCortney

Answer by MamaCortney at 11:08 AM on Sep. 11, 2010