College, two toddlers...Where do I go for help??

So. I am going back to college online in three weeks and CAN NOT afford the daycare around here even though they are super cheap. I got a Pell Grant as well as a student loan and everything but I have to wait for it to come through, it takes about 3 months before you recieve any actual money. I had heard that for some colleges, they will offer assistance with daycare??? Anyone know of anything?? I am in Alabama, the Bibb County area.

MommaWoods

Asked by MommaWoods at 11:21 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Money & Work

• I go to community college and they have a program called CARE that will give you so much money a month to pay for daycare. I don't know what your situation is like but it is only for single Mom's.
    luvsmysonjames

Answer by luvsmysonjames at 11:41 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Hey! Not sure if u would be interested in earning extra income or not, but id love to share my journey with Arbonne international and how it has changed our lives financially! Message me if u would like to hear more honey. Im in Mississippi by the way! Hope this helps!
    arbnmom

Answer by arbnmom at 1:39 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 4:32 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I could contact your college and see. My college offers assistance.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 8:14 PM on Sep. 11, 2010