How to deal with DH/SO being pissy?

Ok, so we have two children 4 and 2 already and expecting our 3rd child in 4mths. My DH got into a huge fight with my mom and refused to pay all our rent for the month to them because we were renting a nice 3 brm could have been changed into 4 brm house. No leaks or other issues with it, so seemly brand new. So we moved to a 12 x 60 (assuming size because we don't know what year it is just really really really old is what the landlord said) 2 brm trailer. My oldest has the master brm and the toys. My younger daughter has the shoebox brm which just her crib and changing table fit into. He told me that this is temporary that he would find someplace bigger after his 2-weeks training. I started looking at houses and finding out about mortgages and stuff and he has refused to fill out the paperwork. Whenever I meantion moving he gets pissed off and won't talk to me. I don't know what to do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• Just ask him whats up and ask him when he feels like having an adult conversation about moving to let you know. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:04 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• The real question is, why won't he fill out the paper work? It sounds like there is something he is not telling you. Are you sure he is working? You really need more rather than less room, so I just don't see why you went down in the housing dept. You need to have a serious talk with him and find out what the real problem is. In the mean time, I would be checking out your bank accounts just to see if there is a connection with what's going on. I hope things work out for you, good luck!
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:04 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• obviously there's something about moving that bugs him. Find out what his ties are...what it is he loves about being there.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 6:18 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• We'll I'm the one the set up the online banking and transfers the money since he's working. My bank accounts are out of state and we can't get one together yet because of my credit history and my ex-fiancee overdrawing my account so much four years ago. He's worried about what we are going to go when he gets off orders (about 3200 a month) and goes back to his civilian job $8/hr. But I tried to get him to filled out applications for jobs a few weeks ago and he didn't want to. He loves the fact this place is cheap. I don't want to buy a cheap house that needs a lot work because he won't be around to fix everything before he gets deployed.
    guardwife10

Answer by guardwife10 at 12:10 PM on Sep. 11, 2010