i stoped bleeding since 10 days after my baby born is that normal

it just coming like brown and yellow some time andsometime very little blood and my baby is 17 days only

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Be happy - don't stress over a good situation!
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 11:50 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Probably it is okay but I would go and make a call to my ob just to be sure. Hopefully there is no hemmoraging later to make up for it. So make a quick call even if it is on the weekend they have doc's who answer questions on the weekend..
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:51 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Are you breastfeeding? I hear that you heal faster when you breastfeed. Not me, but maybe you? lol.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:51 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• i only bleed for about a weeek and it wasnt a heavy flow
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 11:55 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• and i didnt breast feed
    mama2my2boys

• I bled for about 3 weeks after I had my baby girl. The 1st week was the heaviest. After that, the flow got lighter & lighter. I am breast feeding & some say that you may not get a period, or if you do, it will be very light due to the breast feeding. My daughter is 7 weeks old this week & I just started my period yesterday :-( So, I had a 5 week "pause" in between me having her & my 1st period starting back. I just think that it depends on the person, really. Everyone's body is different!
    AshleighsMamma

Answer by AshleighsMamma at 9:36 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• my baby is two mon ths old and i still havent had a period
    eliesmommy1989

Answer by eliesmommy1989 at 9:44 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• After my twins were born (csection) I bled for about a week, maybe 10 days. Delivery #2 (also csection) I bled for about 2 1/2 weeks. I would actually be worried if you were still having heavy bright red flow at 17 days!
    frat_twin_mama

Answer by frat_twin_mama at 11:17 PM on Sep. 12, 2010