Pregnant Or Not?? HELP!!

ok i took a pregnancy test yesterday and there were 2 LINES but the 2nd line was a little further down then it was supposed to Be... and i didnt have the money to get another test so waiting till friday when hubby gets paid .. and i have a blood test scheduled for the 22nd!

the test line is a little further than its supposed to be!! It was like 2cm down the from the test line was supposed to be! .. thats how my test was!!

SO whats your opinion!!

MalachisMommy06

Asked by MalachisMommy06 at 8:57 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

Level 2 (-2 Credits)
  • IF YOU HAD 2 LINES THAT MEANS A POSITIVE
    Anonymous

• get the picture on here
    Anonymous

• my hubby threw the test away because i kept looking at it
    but this is what it looked like ...

DONT THINK ABOUT THE DOTS BEING THERE!

C......T
    |...........|
    MalachisMommy06

Answer by MalachisMommy06 at 9:10 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Well I am not trying to be nosy, but, honestly, if you are waiting for a paycheck to pay for a pregnancy test, why are you possibly pregnant??? Are you trying? Was it a boo boo baby (i have a few of those actually LOL,) I am in no way insulting you here, just doesn't seem logical to have more kids if you can't afford $10 for a pregnancy test. I wish you luck n whatever the outcome, but I would say it's an evaporation line, and you need to definitely retest.
    Anonymous

• Well good luck to you if you are....and if that is what you want. When I was prego with my son...I didnt have any place to stay. I had 9 months to get ready and I was ready when he was born. It sounds to me like that was a positive test. Good Luck.
    Anonymous

• if there are two lines I would think that its positive congrads
    Anonymous

• OK for whoever posted about not being able to afford a test ... its not that we cant afford another kid .... its that we just put a down payment on a new place ... therefore spending out $1100.00 more than we usually do! ... so i dont have the money right now ... but this paycheck we have more than enough to buy one since the downpayment and rent for the next 2 months is paid!
    MalachisMommy06

Answer by MalachisMommy06 at 10:33 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• hey, the same thing hpnd to me. my test read "T". i think that means tha i'm pregnant. i feel pregnant and i should know since this wld be my 4the time around but i'm still not sure. let me know if anyone gives u any good advice to pass on to me. thanks! and gd luck!
    prooouuudmommy

Answer by prooouuudmommy at 10:37 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• MalachisMommy06, ahh... now that I can understand; down payments and/or deposits suck...
    Again I am sorry if it came across mean, I wasn't trying to be hurtful or rude or anything, so I apologize if I came across that way. I think a line would mean pregnant and maybe the test strip was off, but I honestly have never seen one spaced wrong. I have had one show a line after a couple hours (which I was told it was an evaporation line) and I have also had one give me an error (the digital ones...) How late are you? Are you feeling sick or bloated or any other signs?
    Anonymous

• ok well i was supposed to start on the 11th and i noticed earlier around the end of sept i felt bloated ... and just weird! ... well on the 9th...2days early i started or i thought it was my period but only lasted 2days ... so by the 11th the day i was actually supposed to start i had already stopped PLUS i noticed my boobs were WAY more sore than they EVER were during that 2days .. then when the bleeding stopped my boobs STILL hurt!! ... i have had a headache for 7days which all major head test can not explain why ... plus i have been super nauseated .. like it only takes 10minutes to get from my house to my dads house and i puked 2times in that short time!! ... i dunno i guess we will see!! I JUST WANT TO KNOW!!
    MalachisMommy06

Answer by MalachisMommy06 at 3:09 AM on Oct. 16, 2008