Job ideas?

I've been depressed and unmotivated and now I might lose my car and my son. If I lose my son I'll kill myself. I need a job. I go on craigslist and I went to Worksource today. I have been looking for babysitting and live in nanny jobs and nothing. All I have is childcare experience and some customer service and retail. I don't care what I do I just need something!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Money & Work

• No offense, but join the club!
    luvsmysonjames

Answer by luvsmysonjames at 11:58 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Dont join the club! I have something for you! Message me with your zipcode if you are not picky about work!!

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 12:08 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• If you're looking to make fast money, I just wrote a post about Brand Ambassadors in my Blog: Brand Ambassadors

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:59 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• lol, thats what i sent her, plus many more!You can also sign up for jobs as they come available on my profile, best of luck!
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:06 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• These WAH jobs, are totally not going to keep your car (if there are payments, and put food on the table, and pay all the utilitites, and rent, and diapers, food etc.) You need something real, and REAL help real support and you NEED to do for you.
    I can offer you something no one else can, if your highly motivated, willing to work and learn. You can message me and we can talk about all the possibilities if what we offer...I can only say I work 20 hours a week and I make a FT income, In NJ....
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 10:33 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Craigslist is a bad place to look for a job. It's mostly scams. I suggest you look on local job boards and in the newspaper. Try national job boards like Monter, Indeed and Yahoo Jobs. You can try care.com, too. Set up a profile on LinkedIn and network with other professionals, especially those who live near you. Most jobs come from networking not job ads.

By advertising on CM, I can guarantee you that 99% of the women who respond to you are only trying to recruit you to do some type of direct sales or franchise business so they can increase their profits.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:11 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Best Source is a church site. They have the support you need and may have daycare.
    Plus, I would love to have you on my team. Email me and I can tell you more. It is a home based
    business but there is a fee to start and after that you make what you put in to it. So far it has been
    really good for me. Let me know if you are interested.
    Here is a bump!
    Think positive thoughts!
    JOCKEYP2PMOM

Answer by JOCKEYP2PMOM at 2:26 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I work online for extra income, maybe that's an option for you too. There are tons of scams out there, talk to someone who's actually worked with any company you choose to try out. And never never send any money to anyone for a "job". I've tried lots of work at home sites, this is my list of legit companies: Earn Money at Home

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:13 PM on Sep. 13, 2010