Have you tried the new Big Italy pizza?

We ordered one tonight and it was really greasy. Did we get a bad one or are they just too big to cook right?

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 11:58 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Food & Drink

• its realy good if u tell them to cook it one n a half times it makes the dough crispy like thin pizza
    sandi_361

Answer by sandi_361 at 12:01 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• We have and it was okay. The one we had recently was overcooked but I wasn't thrilled. We only got it because it was cheap.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• We tried it because it was cheap - last time we ordered pizza it was over $40, this time it was $15. I'm thinking though, that I like frozen pizza better than what we got tonight.
    scout_mom

Comment by scout_mom (original poster) at 12:07 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Big Italy? Who makes that?
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:48 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• We tried it because it was cheap to buy, too, and it wasn't bad. I wasn't too fond of the taste of the crust, but my Dad, son & DH all liked it well enough. It wasn't burnt & it wasn't greasy either. We have a really good Pizza Hut here, though, and have never had a problem with anything we've gotten from them.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 1:24 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I've already tried that this past week. Our was just perfect. It was crispy & not so greasy.
    Bubbles_mommy

Answer by Bubbles_mommy at 6:32 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• We got one a when they first came out a month or so ago. It was pretty good, I would have liked it better, but Dh put a bunch of meat on it! I only like veggies on pizza. So I would probably get it again. I was suprised to see it was actually 2 feet! I thought they would have rounded up for sure. All in all, it was a good deal
    Morgs7531642

Answer by Morgs7531642 at 2:16 AM on Sep. 12, 2010