What do you like to look at a Halloween store?

I like going in there and looking around it's fun.I look at costumes but they don't fit me.I like looking at wigs,face painting kits,jewerly and more.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We just go to take it all in...I LOVE the Halloween store!
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:05 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• We go to check out the new decorations for the year & hope we see something we dont have & isnt tooo expensive..
    We decorate our yard every year & keep trying to add to it... I think by the time our DD is a teen we will have enough to make a haunted house on our property..

Our fav. holiday is halloween..... and our dd was born on halloween too so it only made it much worse! LOL. (err my maiden name is Doom too)
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 12:19 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Well, I don't like the whole skulls, witches, monsters and all that, but I do love to look at home and yard decor for the season, not the one day. I haven't liked Halloween since I was a kid. Now it's just a nuisance.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:03 AM on Sep. 11, 2010