Has anyone used Lily Padz?

If so, would you recommend them? Why or why not?

hilda531

Asked by hilda531 at 12:06 AM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I didn't personally, but my sister said she really liked them.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 12:09 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• yep!
    I loved them for special occasions. The fit great under strapless evening wear or tight fitting shirts and they stay in place and don't leak. The only downside is that they are expensive. $35 for one pair. I used normal breast pads for everyday occasions and saved my Lily padz for special stuff or when you could see my normal pads through my shirt.
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 12:11 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I used them and also loved them! They are expensive, but you can use them over and over.
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 12:18 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I've never heard of them. What are they?
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 2:17 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I've never heard of them either.... I'm going to have to google this! lol
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 2:47 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• They are amazing. If you are going to work or out for a special occasion to prevent leaking. You won't worry about changing breast pads. I highly recommend them!
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 9:38 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• i had one problem with them (other than this i loved them). because of the way that they work, depressing the nipple to not allow milk to leak, my production was cut in half for that day. i didn't get engorged. i'm still breastfeeding and intend to use them when my ds weans
    Marri357

Answer by Marri357 at 2:35 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Lily Padz are pads made from silicone that stick to your breast and are reusable instead of using disposable pads. They are supposed to prevent leakage all together. I was considering getting them since I hate that my disposables tend to move each BF and especially during the night. When I BF in public its a real hassle trying to fix them so I thought maybe this would be a good alterative.
    Thank You everyone for your response.
    hilda531

Comment by hilda531 (original poster) at 11:58 PM on Sep. 11, 2010