Why am I gaining weight now????

During my pregnancy I actually lost 13lbs in the beginning and only gained that back. When I delievered, I was the same weight I was pre-pregnancy and a week after giving birth I was 20lbs less! I exercised a lot when I was pregnant and I still do and am watching what I eat but now I'm gaining all the weight I never did while I was pregnant!! I'm not doing anything different...why am I gaining weight now? Does this happen to other women??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Health

• your metabolism is changing. is happened to me, but I kept up with my exercise, and had to modify my eating habits. I was 140 before baby, went to 130 during the first three months, and then gained weight at the end. I dropped 20 lbs during delivery, and the rest right away. But then I gained weight. Numbers on a scale will scare a lot of women, but don't stress about it. Just make sure you are conscious about your health and exercise.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 9:25 PM on Oct. 15, 2008