Bedroom compromise adult content

What bedroom kinky do you not share with your SO? And what do you do to compromise about the issue? DH REALLY likes being tied up, but I'd rather go to the dentist. I still want to do things he likes, but ugh I just can't make myself like it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm sure there are things you like that he doesn't get turned on by. I think that's normal. As long as neither feels pressure to do something that they find utterly unappealing.
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 12:26 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• dont do stuff your not comfortable with
    mommy2eblb

Answer by mommy2eblb at 12:33 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• noboday said you had to like what he likes its just a matter of pleasing him like he would you. You give and take in a relationship but you have to be willing to give a little more than take. just....try to think of something else or try acting like you like it for his sake. Im sure he will be very grateful. and be open with him about it. tell him look i cant seem to really get into this but im trying for you. Guys are simple if you at least try they will be happy. I look at this way if im the one fulfilling his fantasies then no one else can.
    bradymoma86

Answer by bradymoma86 at 12:37 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Yeah. That's pretty much what it is. I do it because he likes it. I'm not uncomfortable with it, it just doesn't turn me on.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:01 AM on Sep. 11, 2010