Can somebody tell cafemom,that I want 'Anonymous'on the answers

You know when you are looking at other people's questions on answers,you have to answer your screen name,I don't like my screen name,want to change it but can't.On this question,I can answer anonymous but if I answer someone elses question I have to answer my screen name only.Can somebody talk to administrators about this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Sep. 11, 2010 in About CafeMom

• When you earn enough credits you get to answer anonymously like I just did.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• You have to be a certain level (15? 16?) to reply anonymously. You can change your screen name - click the "contact us" link on the bottom of any page, have your profile deleted, and start over with a screen name you like.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 12:22 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I don't like this either. I'd really like to answer anonymously too. Like if I post a question then reply to something someone says. Ugh.
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 12:27 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• why?? we should all be here to support each other and find enough friends to ask questions...
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:33 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• LOL...Why post ANON? I have earned it and never use it. You don't know me from ADAM, so, why does it matter? Not to mention that you need to do what everyone else did and post like the rest of us until you earn it. Why on earth do you think we would go talk to CafeMom for you...you freakin' do it. If you don't like it...go elsewhere.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:41 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Why don't you tell them yourself. Every member can use the contact us link at the bottom of every page to report or discuss issues with CafeMom. You can also click on the answers and help under the blue box on every answers page. In the answers group you can ask questions about how this section works or discuss issues. I am sure "the administrators are sorry YOU are unhappy and will race to fix it for you.

or you can wait just like everyone else and wait until level 16.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 1:51 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• You have to get to level 16 to be able to answer as anonymous.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 9:05 AM on Sep. 11, 2010