what is the easiest way to sell stuff on e bay

any idea how to do that and which stuff r best in the intrest of ppl to buy or to buy something then sale it in the meanwhile with higher price

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Money & Work

• Before I list something I search for it, see what other people are selling it for and if it's selling at all. If you have a price in mind, you can list it for up to 30 days at "Buy It Now" and you don't have to set up a store. If you just want to take a chance and see what you can get for it, list it as an auction. Paying more for the 10 day listing isn't really worth it, most people won't bid on it that early anyway.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:28 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Any question you could ever want to know is on eBay. Go to eBay. Click on Community on the upper right side. Read everything you can. Answers Center and Discussion Forums has answers to all your questions.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:57 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• The actual selling is a no-brainer and the website provides all the info. I would, however, make sure that what you're selling is worth the effort/that there's a "market" out there. See if others are selling the same things as you and get a feel for what the going rate is. Keep in mind too that Ebay's fees are higher than even just a few years ago and it might not even be worth the effort by the time it's all said and done.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 8:16 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• One autumn I made over $800 selling stuff out of my basement. I am about to do it again for some Christmas cash. Before I listed anything, I would do some searches and figure out a decent listing price. I had ALOT to sell, so I set up a storefront (it's cheap) and then you can add everything there and then convert it to an auction whenever you want. I found that starting & ending on a Sunday night worked for me. I also paid more to add unlimited pictures and the fancy backgrounds.

I did really well but it sure was alot of work... that's why I eventually stopped... too much work!
    science_spot

Answer by science_spot at 8:16 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• If you're going to buy to resell, you had best buy it from a garage sale or from a wholesaler. it's really hit and miss as to what will sell and what won't. It's all in what someone is looking for while you're product is listed.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:07 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I would search ebay for the range of pricing, and then list it on Craig's list for free - the ebay fees and shipping make it bothersome and less profitable.
    Maureenmich

Answer by Maureenmich at 12:33 AM on Sep. 13, 2010