What's something funny or embarressing your kids have said?

Today we ordered out and had pizza delivered. Well when the pizza guy got the to the door, my 2 year old blurts out, "Oh mommy he BIIG, he BIIIIG mommy".. okay so the guy was a little over weight (I'm being polite there, lol). But OMG I was soo embarrassed, lol. I felt so bad I ended up giving the guy 30 dollars and told him to keep the change (It was 19 something).

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 12:23 AM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Ok here's one from my other DS, now 11,who was not quite 2, we were at a department store, he walks over to the rack of bras,grabs one with both hands, turns to me and very loudly declares,"Titties Mommy!"
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 12:54 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• One time when my youngest (who's now 15) was 3, we were going somewhere and my ex (who drives like a little old lady) was driving and my son said "Daddy, daddy, make it go faster. Turn it and make it go faster. You know, like mommy does with the idiots". I thought i was going to die! My ex knew I drove fast, and all I could say was "at least I call them idiots. I could call them a lot worse" ;-)
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 12:29 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• When my sisters were little, my mom took them to the produce market with her. Mom was friends with the lady who owned the market, so the lady would let her set my the younger of my two sisters down on the counter, and she'd talk to her while my mom shopped. One day, while my mom was shopping, my sister said, really loudly, "MY MOMMY WEIGHS 135 POUNDS AND SHE'S 28 YEARS OLD!" lol
    DereksBabyMomma

Answer by DereksBabyMomma at 1:26 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• we were out eating dinner when my four yr old says out loud were the people next to us culd hear we gotta go now brother has poopoo hes stinks we realy gota go now my face just turnd red so did my husbands but ya they do say stuff thats embarassing one day i took him to the rr wit me n the lady in the stall next to me farted n he yells out mama some one farted in there lol
    sandi_361

Answer by sandi_361 at 12:30 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• My daughter (2) told a complete stranger (and old man) the other day that her butt hurt lol. "Grampa! My butt hurts." She also calls men and women over, like, 40 "grandma" or "grandpa" and all people older than 12 but younger than 40 "mommy" or "daddy"... everyone else is "kids" lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:35 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• the other say i was in the store with my 3 yr old dd and she started yelling "mommy oh go poopie go poopie mommy"
    vampire2007

Answer by vampire2007 at 12:39 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• It's not exactly something my 2yr old DS says, but something he does.... Whenever we go to the store he likes to make eye contact people, grab one of his monkeys by the tail, lift it's tail and say,"BBBBBZZZZZ... Steve make a poop! Pee-Phew!"
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 12:43 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• my ss has learned to be polite to say "excuese me, I farted." he dont look at anyone or anything, he just says it and goes on about his business. ive tried telling him all you have to do is says "excuse me" and thats it, but he's not catching on!
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 2:10 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• My DS asked our waitress "Why did you put that nail in your lip?" She didn't answer, so after she left, my FIL said "Well if she can't answer a simple question, maybe she shouldn't have gotten it." LOL
    A few weeks ago, DS saw me stretch. I had not showered yet and was wearing a tank top. He noticed the razor stubble and asked what it was. I explained, as I always do when he asks questions like that. Later that day while standing in line at the groc store, he asks in a very loud voice "Mommy, do you still have those little straight hairs?" I have no idea what people thought he was asking about, but I was mortified. LOL
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 9:23 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• lol Ati_13.. my daughter does that when she see's things that are girl and boy. Like we have these huge stuffed tigers and a small cat sized one.. the big regular tiger is "daddy tiger" and the big white tiger is "mommy tiger" and the little cat sized one is "baby tiger". lol.

She does it with almost everything.
    xxhazeldovexx

Comment by xxhazeldovexx (original poster) at 12:42 AM on Sep. 11, 2010