Why does it feel like this?

When someone in my family or my husband's family is sick or injured, they all call me. I'm glad they do, don't get me wrong. It means that I've gotten the reputation for being a good caregiver, which is what I've worked really hard to do for quite a while, but sometimes I just feel like it's too much....I feel like I'm going to have a nervous breakdown, and end up in the mental ward of some hospital. I don't want my family or his to stop calling me when they need someone, and I don't want them to think I don't care about them anymore, but I can only take so much! I love my family and his very much and don't want to ruin or even mar any relationships with any members...I've already alienated myself from my sister and brother in law because I told her I couldn't take the pressure anymore. Why do I feel like this? Is it right for me to feel like this or am I just being irrational?? Please help, I feel like I'm going crazy.

DereksBabyMomma

Asked by DereksBabyMomma at 12:25 AM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Well looking at your profile, I think its probably hormones more than anything real since you've worked hard to get to this point in your relationship/family or the nerves of your soon to baby from losing your first... good luck mommy
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:29 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• So, you don't think I'm crazy??
    DereksBabyMomma

Comment by DereksBabyMomma (original poster) at 12:36 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I know how you feel, I had an ex whose family treated me the same way. You eventually have to start telling them no and take care of yourself. Just gracefully say that you would love to, but you have your hands full and can't this time.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:49 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I really don't!!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:50 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Thank you both so much...you don't know what it means to me....
    DereksBabyMomma

Comment by DereksBabyMomma (original poster) at 1:01 AM on Sep. 11, 2010