I am 39 weeks pregnant and can't sleep, any suggestions before I go mad :0)

1stimeMomover30

Asked by 1stimeMomover30 at 12:50 AM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Ugh, it's a hard time, isn't it? Have you tried a warm (not hot) bath? Then lying down with a ton of pillows supporting every inch of you that you can wedge a pillow under?
    MonicaE521

Answer by MonicaE521 at 12:53 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• ugh i know how u feel the only way i was able to sleep was on the couch wit like three pillows on my back and a fan straight to my face.. hand in there ur almost there...
    sandi_361

Answer by sandi_361 at 12:57 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I sit and watch TV or have classical music playing to help me drift off to sleep. I know it's hard because you are at your most uncomfortable right now, but hang in there. You are almost at the end. AND you get a cute little cuddly prize at the end!
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 1:01 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Try classical music or something soothing like that and prop your head up. THats what helped me with both of my kids although my son liked classic rock better, go figure. Try different types of music untill you find one that works for you. Good luck it will all be over soon and you'll have a beautiful baby, hang in there !
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 1:11 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• awesome advice thanks all
    1stimeMomover30

Comment by 1stimeMomover30 (original poster) at 1:12 AM on Sep. 11, 2010