Have you ever taken the medication called Adderall?

godsgirl746

Asked by godsgirl746 at 9:03 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Health

• Yes.
    briezysmommy

Answer by briezysmommy at 9:12 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• My son takes Adderall XR. Used to take Concerta but had bad reactions from it. Be very careful though because if you do not get the right dosage, you can have manic episodes. My son was getting too much and it made him homicidal/suicidal and we had to hospitalize him for about 2 weeks. It's not something to mess around with, but with the right amount and constant monitoring, it has helped my son immensely.
    goinginsane1

Answer by goinginsane1 at 11:13 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• My husband use to take adderall and it turned him to a Mean Robot.. He was so focused on what he had to do. But The up side to it is he got stuff done. but I couldnt talk to him hed get irritable
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 11:49 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• A kid I babysat took it and concerta at different times, I didn't like his attitude or energy level (none) on either of them. He was in middle school.
    Momchipomkids

Answer by Momchipomkids at 12:40 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• yes
    devonNjaedon

Answer by devonNjaedon at 1:15 PM on Oct. 22, 2009