I am 39 weeks pregnant and I am so MOODY!! Emotional

I am mad at everyone for no reason. Did anyone else experience this in your pregnancy

1stimeMomover30

Asked by 1stimeMomover30 at 1:11 AM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes, my DH was afraid to say anything cause I would either snap or cry lol. Suprizingly the thing that helped was sucking on something so we had suckers and anything else you could suck on around for both times. LOL don't worry about it people will understand and those that take offense either have never been around a soon to be mom or are just rude. Like I said hang in there it will all be over soon.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 1:17 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• ALL the time for the ENTIRE 3rd trimester! It'll be okay. Just take deep breaths and tell people you just need a time out, then give yourself a time out from whatever is stressing or upsetting you.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 1:20 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• NO!shut up I hate you..haha. wait.. Ok I am sure 99.9% of us felt that way.. hang in there...*hugs*
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:32 AM on Sep. 11, 2010