5 weeks pregnant and already hungry ALL the time???

Did you get hungry alot in early pregnancy? I cant stay full! I eat and an hour later I feel as though I havent eaten all day. I dont want to gain way too much weight but I want to listen to my body too. Does this sound strange this early?

jenellemarie

Asked by jenellemarie at 1:28 AM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I was hungry at 2 weeks pregnant...and I didn't even know I was pregnant until I was 4 weeks along lol.
    DereksBabyMomma

Answer by DereksBabyMomma at 1:29 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• LOL I was eating like a horse and I didn't know why. It was so funny too because dh kept saying"Are you sure you aren't pregnant?" And I kept thinking I couldn't be because I was still getting a period for 2 months!!! I kept telling dh,"No, I'm just eating a lot of food and that's why I'm gaining weight." I was super thin too and I had a boy(they make you eat more) and the dr said I was supposed to be gaining extra because I was too skinny to begin with. I just ate whatever I wanted and gained 52 lbs lol but lost it in a snap after delivery. Baby wasn't huge either, 7 lbs 8 oz. You may be pregnant with a boy or too skinny or both lol. GL
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:53 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I was hungry for the first few weeks until morning sickness kicked in and then I am never really hungry I just eat because I know I have too.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 2:45 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I was eating a lot before I found out I was pregnant! Just remember to eat healthy I know you will get sick of hearing it but It does make your preg. a lot smother. I ate crappy food through the 1st half of my preg. even after morning sickness stopped and I felt like crap the whole time then I made the choice to work harder on eating healthy and I started feeling better and had more energy!
    Nienna7477

Answer by Nienna7477 at 4:56 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• i have been really hungry lately too;; i hope i am pregnant i cant wait to test tomorrow :) i wanna go buy a pt now lol
    becky0507

Answer by becky0507 at 11:05 PM on Sep. 15, 2010