Are you dressing up for halloween?

I think I want to dress up as tinkerbell before she was a tinker. I havent dressed up in yrs. But hopefully dh should be home this yr. (fingers crossed)

Keyonsmom

Asked by Keyonsmom at 1:35 AM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No but I wish I was. I don't know how to sew. My kids are dressing up though. My mom always makes them a costume. She's really good at sewing but never has the time to show me :-( I wouldn't want to dress up though without dh doing it and he definitely wont lol.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:45 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• MAYBE.............A CHIKITA BANANNA GIRL WITH FRUIT BOWL ON HER HEAD! LOL
    Brown-Sugga

Answer by Brown-Sugga at 1:46 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Of course..that's the day I get to wear the hat in public....
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 8:26 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• when they were littler I did, but not now even tho they'd like me too its too awkward now. They aren't little tykes anymore.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:31 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• LOL...not since I was a teen. It was more fun to dress my children up until they got too old to go out trick-or-treating. Now I get to enjoy seeing what my granddaughter will be dressed up as. Last year was her first Halloween and she was a cutsie witch.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:56 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Yep, DF and I are doing little red riding hood and the big, bad wolf. the adult version LOL
    Mamie_85

Answer by Mamie_85 at 10:18 AM on Sep. 11, 2010