Pregnant?

I am on birth control, but something doesnt seem right. I have gained like 5 pounds, all in my stomach, and the shape of my stomach has changed. I am still getting my period, but they have been kinda irregular, and I can normally tell you the hour of the day I will start! I have terrible food cravings and can never get enough to eat. Today I put on a tight dress (we were going out to dinner), and dh told me I looked pregnant. So now I cant stop thinking about it. I always watch the show "I didnt know I was Pregnant" and I keep thinking "That could happen to me!".
Im considering buying a test just to make sure... but I dont want to waste the money over my paranoia. What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would buy a test to be sure. Get one of the sensitive ones, like First Response. I think husbands have a sixth sense when it comes to pregnancy. Mine knew for months and I thought he was crazy lol. Then one day on Easter Sunday I tried everything on in the closet and nothing fit lol. Then I tried on everything in dh's closet lol. He was pretty slim so all I could find was a t shirt. Also if you are hungry this early its probably a boy. And if you aren't pregnant you may just be bloated. GL
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:59 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Well, watching that show "I didn't know I was pregnant," will really make you question everything won't it? Plus, remember most of the women on there do take a pregnancy test and it comes up negative. So what will you do if it comes up negative? Maybe you'll have to get a blood test for you to believe it. I love that show though.
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 2:14 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• i would get chkd i have my period for almost 4 mnths before i found out baby was already moving when i questioned my doctor lol i thought i was just a bad case of gas had no symtoms either but its best to have ur self checkd out
    sandi_361

Answer by sandi_361 at 2:20 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I'd suggest buying a test, or better yet, seeing if you can get a blood test since they are more accurate
    sunshinepraying

Answer by sunshinepraying at 9:02 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I would take a pregnancy test and its negative then I would get blood work done so you know.
    cmcook89

Answer by cmcook89 at 9:43 PM on Sep. 11, 2010