Have u been to Egypt? if a yes, tell me what u loved in Egypt:)

nance209

Asked by nance209 at 2:04 AM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Travel

• Haven't been but would love to see the pyramids
    LostTheSlipper

Answer by LostTheSlipper at 2:22 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Yes I spent 6 weeks there. The Great Pyramid and the Sphinx were awesome to see, going into the Great Pyramid is beyond description. Luxor and the Valley of the Kings is an amazing experience. Sitting at the Temple of Karnak at night was something I will never forget. Abydos was one of my fav places just because it is so old. Alexandria is fun because it's more Greek than Egyptian and they have awesome food there, I really miss the desserts they sell on the street there. I liked Philea because it's the center for the Egyptian Goddess Isis and her main temple is there. The pyramid and temples at Saqurra are really different, it's kind of spooky there but very ancient as well. Cairo is just a huge city, it can be fun but aside from going to the museums and some of the shops I wouldn't choose to spend much time there. And I went on a Nile Cruise that was beautiful. Only place you have to be careful is down by the Sudan.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 9:08 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Lived in the UAE and used to visit Egypt frequently on school trips and such. I love arabic food so that was definitely always my favorite part of being there. The food. :)
    JazziesMom2010

Answer by JazziesMom2010 at 6:33 PM on Sep. 17, 2010