If you were an artist just assuming you aren't already what would your masterpiece be called, and why?

Creative thinking

chtask09

Asked by chtask09 at 2:20 AM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Its been years since I painted but I do have a particular piece I am beginning to work on that is probably the culmination of many years of planning. It would be called "Satin and Salt". I trained as a ballet dancer for 20 years on the Chesapeake Bay. My vision is a study actually of satin point shoes getting their first dip in the waves on the beach. My other great desire though is to create a lighthouse out of glass bottles with letters from mothers who lost their babies to miscarriage and still birth. As a woman who suffered a miscarriage I eel particularly drawn to this idea. Don't know what I would call it but the intention would be to make a book with copies of the letters in it and then put the original letters in the bottles, the base of the bottles making glass "bricks" in the lighthouse. It would be a charity piece to help raise money for women who need help coping with the grief of losing a child.
    GoldenLinds

Answer by GoldenLinds at 2:45 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• What a beautiful post! I am excited for you. I don't know how long it would take you to do that but I say, go through with it all. Your creative flow is awesome. :O)
    chtask09

Comment by chtask09 (original poster) at 2:52 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Strength in inspirational words of pottery to inspire women going through breast cancer.
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 2:08 PM on Sep. 11, 2010