Anybody have a lightweight stroller recommendation?

I bought a double jogging stroller just over a year ago at Babies-R-Us. When I did, I purchased the replacement plan, so now I need to choose a new stroller, can you help me?

Under the replacement plan, I get to keep the old stroller (which works perfectly fine, it just has some "cosmetic" damage) and I need to purchase a new one which is "a similar item of similar price ($199)".

I have an almost 4 y/o who is essentially done with strollers (except for long walks) and a 20 month old.

I have an event coming up where I have to ride a bus for part of the trip, and need to be able to easily get the stroller on and off of a standard school bus.

Also, when I take my son to preschool, I have to take him to the restroom in another building on the school campus before dropping him off for class, so popping my daughter in a stroller would be ideal...

What I want most out of this stroller are handles that are tall enough.

chelsea_renee

Asked by chelsea_renee at 2:51 AM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I don't know if Toys R Us sells it, but the City Mini is great because it only takes one pull of the handle in the middle of the stroller to completely fold down. It takes 2 seconds to fold...... Amazing stroller and I have 6 different strollers, so I'm the stroller expert!!!! LOL I really wish that I would have found the City Mini first. I prefer it over my $800 stroller. If I remember correctly, the City Mini was around $200. Good luck!
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 4:02 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• The chicco liteway..i think that's what it's called..I just bought one and absolutely love it. The handles are tall, which I love, which was also why I stuck with our big stroller for so long. This one reclines fully and everything. 138 at toys r us..great purchase.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 9:32 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I have owned alot of strollers seriously tons. I like lightweight, easy to fold up, breeze to push and easily fits in my car to be on my top lists. I would check out Maclarren, Peg Perego, and Chicco.
    2girlsMom.MN

Answer by 2girlsMom.MN at 10:16 PM on Sep. 11, 2010