Are you watching the debate?

if not you really should be! Educate yourself! Also, make a note of who is and who isn't wearing the "flag "pin....

VictinaG

Asked by VictinaG at 9:12 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm looking at it.
    ginene

Answer by ginene at 9:13 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• LMAO at the flag pin sweetie ;o) yep it's me
    Anonymous

• a heated topic lately... {:^)
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 9:22 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Lol, yeah big deal. Which candidate supported their country with their life and which one "claims" he loves this country? McCain doesn't need a pin, he can't raise his hands above his head from war injuries. No one has ever had to question his dedication to this country.
    Anonymous

• I am sorta paying attention LOL but not really I already voted so Watching the debate now is not going to get me to change my mind LOL I voted McCain BTW
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 9:57 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• It's the best one yet! I didn't bother looking for a flag pin, McCain has plenty of lifetime wounds that show how much he loves his country. Obama won't even hold his hand over his heart for the National Anthem for heaven sakes.

You Obama supporters need to get your head out of your butts and see the man for what he really is. This is pathetic how uneducated you are! You must be too "busy" for politics. Sheesh.
    muddysuzi

Answer by muddysuzi at 10:00 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I know mccain went through a lot but really.. he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.. poor guy( that was serious).. HOWEVER he is being so RUDE! it's all because he knows he's going to lose...
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 10:02 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• oh the flag pin doesn't matter anymore.
    now it's all about ayers and acorn.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 10:09 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• OBAMA doesn't wear the flag pin because IT'S MADE IN CHINA!! He's opposed to farming work overseas when it should be staying in the United States.

Even most of our flags are MADE IN CHINA.. The same China that makes dangerous toys for our kids and poisoned candy.
    GOBryan

Answer by GOBryan at 12:14 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Go-GoBryan! Well said. And if I choose to support Obama, it doesn't make me ignorant. Instead of attacking people with name calling, why not post some supportive evidence as to why you support McCain?
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 1:28 AM on Oct. 16, 2008