Do you remember?

This is not a debate question, but does belong in politics. Do you remember nine yrs ago today? I do. So I am posting this blog here, on my myspace, and my facebook in memory of the fallen, and the survivors. I am not looking for rudeness fighting or bickering with this post. So please behave. If you do not wish to read the blog fine but say some thing nice in the memory of that day. Thank you!
http://christo-witchhot-mama86.blogspot.com/2010/09/do-you-remember.html

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 3:39 AM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I dont think we will ever forget that awful day. Just like the people who grew up in an earlier generation wont ever forget Pearl Harbor. I just hope we can learn from it, heal & move forward to a more positive nation- at least for our children's sake. Thoughts & prayers go out to all those who lost loved ones on this infamous day.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:49 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Sure do..I believe one of the worst parts was watching so many Americans plummet to their deaths as they jumped from the windows of the towers..some deciding to meet their fate that way instead of frying..and others who just fell out..just horrid..

some of them appeared to be holding hands as they jumped..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:42 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Delilah....You may be too young to remember this but since NATESMOM was alive then I THINK you should PROBABLY cut her some slack since thats what they were CALLED then. EVERYWHERE. By EVERYONE. Its not cruel. Its HER memories of her life. I think its sad that this will one day be as obscure a moments in history has Pearl Harbor has become! And I dont think should become some national day of service her anything. It needs to stand alone as a day of remembrance for those that died today on U.S. soil doing NOTHING more then going to work. The sick bastards that committed this crime were PURE cowards. Unlike the Japanese that attacked a military installation THESE COWARDS attacked unarmed people. Special place in HELL for them!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 10:42 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I don't find the term "Japs" offensive either. It isn't a word I would use, but it does have its place in our history.

delilah, hon you have your own set of words that will later be seen as offensive. Every generation does. Someday some sweet little thing like yourself will bash your memories and you will think what the "f" does she think she knows. What comes around goes around.

I suppose the world could be peaceful if we were ALL high all the time!!! LOL Lennon and his peaceful ditties!!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:58 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Yes.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:48 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Like it was yesterday
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:00 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Yes, always.
    Lolga

Answer by Lolga at 8:27 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• in detail i remember
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 8:31 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• i can remember everything on this day. where i was, what i was doing, and how it affected all of us here in the U.S its crazy to already know that its been 9 years. It hits hard, my husband is still fighting in Afghanistan because of this day...seems like this day becomes harder to handle each year it comes around.
    mrskovy

Answer by mrskovy at 9:04 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I remember not knowing what was going on and not really understanding. It seemed to get worse for me as the days went on. 9/11 itself wasn't awful for me, but the weeks following were.
    Laura2U

Answer by Laura2U at 9:16 AM on Sep. 11, 2010