Does Everyone Know Joe, the Plummer? Debate Question

Thank You McCain for bringing up Obama's "REDISTRIBUTION" of wealth.... Does anyone else see Obama's Socialistic views?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDVM7ODUBn8&feature=related

grlygrlz2

Asked by grlygrlz2 at 9:14 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• instead of saying why his budget is better he danced around it by talking about joe the plumer. Senator Mccain why is your proposal better. your proposal.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 9:15 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• His proposal is better because it isn't socialistic. He said, "My plan will not make yuo pay more taxes, Joe. No One shouhld have to pay more in this time"
    He also said," My plan will help homeowners FIRST, then the banks..."
    I think that sums it up. He made it real. McCain get's it...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:20 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• The comment Obama said to Joe the plumber is terrifying! He basically said "I support legalized plunder. I plan to steal from the rich and give it to everyone else". Disgusting and scary!
    Anonymous

• I was floored!

So Obama wants Warren Buffet to pay my bills because I make less money than him, and then he wants me to pay Joe Blow's bills that lives down the road because he makes less money than me.

This is America folks, everyone has the exact same opportunities as everyone else. I would die before I would wait on someone else to give me a handout just because I refused to go out and better myself.

Obama is showing his true motives in this debate. OOooooh boy, it's gettin juicy!
    muddysuzi

Answer by muddysuzi at 10:02 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I'm annoyed at how they keep talking to "Joe"... Obama is crazy if he thinks that his budget plan is better...
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 10:04 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• One more thing I forgot to mention....

All of those tax cuts that Obama wants to give us? Yeah, sure that is fine and dandy. But when he taxes our corporations to death, and we lose our jobs, what good are those tax cuts going to be?

He is completely out of touch with reality.
    muddysuzi

Answer by muddysuzi at 10:04 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• and buying up all the bad mortgages ISN'T socialism? give me a break.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 10:07 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• heatherama: I HATE the idea of buying up bad mortgages. BUt given the situation, I don't see how they could have done it any better. The point is Barney Frank (Democrat), Chriss Dodd (Democrat), and Nancy Pelosi (Democrat) are not being punished. They would give the $$ to the banks and not bail out the people one bit.  So, IMO,  McCain had to do something.They knew this Fannie and Freddie crap was going on and did nothing to warn American people. But they had no prob taking F&F's money.. Also, Obama wants to give what he calls tax rebates to those who don't EVEN pay taxes http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2008/oct/13/obama-tax-cut-refunds-those-who-dont-pay/

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:45 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• "This is America folks, everyone has the exact same opportunities as everyone else"

So you are saying that a child who grows up in the foster care system and has to work after school leaving little time forschool work has the same opportunities as a rich person who gets all the schooling pay for has ascess to tutors and doesn't have to work until he/she finishes school?
    excuse me if I don't take your word for it.
    Anonymous

• "The point is Barney Frank (Democrat), Chriss Dodd (Democrat), and Nancy Pelosi (Democrat) are not being punished. "

Punished for what?
    Anonymous