Are you watching this debate?

Both candidates are talking about taxes and the small business, did you know that for tax purposes Wal Mart is considered a small business! Yep, you heard right, there are companies like Wal Mart hiding behind the "small business" mask . My business and most others do not make nearly 250,000 per year and yet I am taxed at the same rate. Wal Mart uses each store as small business under current laws, I want both candidates to do something about this crap!

Asked by hibicent at 9:17 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• yeap. My brothers own small business I wish their revenues were 250,000 or more per year. mind you that's the money left after all teh expenses are paid off.

Answer by ny.chica at 9:20 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• yah... my parents own a cabinet shop i wish the same thing.. it is far from it though!

Answer by VictinaG at 9:21 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• You are sorta true,

Wal Mart has Laywers and Board Members working the system...

hrmm, who was one of the corporate laywers for Wal Mart??? WOuld that have been Hillary Clinton??? Interesting...

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:28 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Oops~Hillary Clinton and Wal Mart

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:44 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Might I remind you that Hillary clinton is not a candidate in this election?

Answer by casperskitty at 1:19 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Don't bother, Palin supporters ignore everything that doesn't follow their agenda!

Answer by hibicent at 12:34 PM on Oct. 16, 2008