What can I do to ease rib pain at 32 weeks pregnant?

JaLayah

Asked by JaLayah at 4:45 AM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i wrapped my ribs in ace bandages a little snug it helped alot!!! doesnt make me feel like im being ripped in half!
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 5:05 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I've been told that crawling on your hands and knees will change baby's position and help take the pressure off, but the only thing that ever helped me was to lay on my pain free side and that only helped temporarily.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 6:23 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• More than lieky that is the baby kicking your ribs. I was a size 2 when I was pregnant and one of my children were 10 pounds at birth. I had rib pain all the time. My baby kicked my ribs and they were sore even after birth. Now I am still a size 2 and today my child towers over me.She is tall and skinny and still kicks my ribs mentally when she gets on my nerves. Theres not much to do but pat the area of the pain to get the baby to move from that area.It worked temporarily. However it thats the babies favorite side, that is where they will return. If it's gas, try to watch prevent eating gas producing foods. Good luck on your new baby!!
    Godswk

Answer by Godswk at 6:32 AM on Sep. 11, 2010