Pain!

Ever since I got pregnant my hunger levels have soared and it seems no matter what I eat,or what time I eat it about an hour later I'm STARVING.I have started drinking water more often because I seem to be getting dehydrated and fatiged a lot but it hasn't helped.I eat every meal, (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and small snacks in between but I'm always waking up to agonizing pains in my stomach like I haven't eaten in weeks.Most times it I have to force food down my throat because I have no appetite but I HAVE to eat.the hunger even wakes me up at times, how long will this last and is there something I can do that I'm not doing to help?

Sarah0306

Asked by Sarah0306 at 9:30 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Honestly, thats how i always feel .... i'm constantly hungry. I think it's pretty much just a part of pregnancy. I just try to keep something with me all the time so that i can snack a little bit here and there.
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 10:19 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I found that eating small amounts frequently helped. Like instead of 3 regular meals and a couple snacks, more like 6-8 mini meals.
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 12:32 AM on Oct. 16, 2008