When did you blossom?

did people suddenly treat you different?

I got to see how shallow people were when I went from disliked nerd girl to "dang she's hot girl even tho I was the same girl

I was 15

Zoeyis

Asked by Zoeyis at 6:39 AM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am still waiting to bloom. Oh well.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:12 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I got boobs in 7th grade--big ones! And, yes, guys made comments all the time. Even ones that never talked to me before. It was very uncomfortable--JERKS! I was only 12.
    toobigfrogs

Answer by toobigfrogs at 6:56 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I didn't get boobs until I stopped being extremely athletic when I was 17.
    buryherdead

Answer by buryherdead at 7:14 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I was 11 and a half

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:35 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I didn't get that kind of treatment where I grew up. Small towns are not nice to the unpopular no matter how hot you turn out. So I really didn't go on dates until after I turned 17 (which was just a few months before I graduated), and those were with guys from outside my school district. One date and I was labeled a slut by my class. It was great. I really loved it. (insert dripping sarcasm here)
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 8:36 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I started my period when I was in 5th grade age 10 and a big growth spurt in the summer before 8th grade. People started saying I had breast implants.
    Ameliamomo2

Answer by Ameliamomo2 at 7:51 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Even when I 'blossomed' I was still bullied and picked on. I had a terrible time in school and no friends from the time I was in 6th grade through 9th grade (long story).
    When I went to a foster home just before I turned 16 and they allowed me to buy the clothes that girls at that time were wearing, I was seen as another person in the school I went to (different school system than before) and I wasn't bullied. I got a job, I had friends, and I learned a lot about being a social teen and dressing 'correctly' in the latest styles. Yes, my cleavage got a lot of looks from the guys, but I was focused on my studies...lol...and I was still afraid of intimate relationships (long story).
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:39 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• i was 15 when i got my chest and the kids in my class were such asswholes
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 8:46 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I got mine when my third child was born and I breastfed, once I stopped; yep they went back to looking like a 12 year old.. :)
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:14 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I had to start wearing a bra in the 4th grade! I'm still scarred! They really filled out in the 5th grade, though. Oddly enough, I didn't start my period until I was almost 17.
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 9:18 AM on Sep. 11, 2010